Friends! It’s my FAVORITE time of the year! Not only do I get to celebrate my favorite month, season and anniversary but I also get to celebrate you! Seriously, October is the best.
Since J and I got married, captured has been included in our anniversary plans. It is such a blessing to give gifts to other couples as we reflect on our lives and year! With October 15th (our anniversary) just around the corner, I wanted to preview the plans for this year before we launch on WEDNESDAY!
CL Prev 5
- Post a favorite photo of you and your lova (significant other, partner, spouse, life-long best friend… you get our drift!) on your Instagram with a sentence or two about your journey/story/life together.
- Tag me (@lefoote), a friend who you nominate to enter their love story and #CIHICelebratesLove. If you are in the area, include #Tampa, too, so I know you’re in the running for the GRAND PRIZE!
- ** If you don’t have Instagram, follow the above instructions but post directly to the captured in His image Facebook page & tag your friend there! **
- The contest will run from THIS Wednesday (10/8)- NEXT Wednesday (10/15).
- The GRAND PRIZE is a CIHI Portrait Session in Tampa for ONE winning couple! This includes:
- A 1-hour, on-location session
- 1-2 outfits
- Non-commercial Print Release + Online Gallery
- ** This year I am also adding a portrait session add-on of choice! The “princess” of the session will get to choose between a $50 credit for Makeup by Emily Ann to provide a full look for the session or, $50 towards a Rent the Runway gown of choice to wear!**
- The LONG DISTANCE Prize will be given to ONE out-of-area couple that enters the contest! A gift box of our favorite things, themed to this year’s “Write Your Story” theme will be shipped directly to you! More coming about the contents of the box soon. Let’s just say, sharpie pens, salted chocolate caramels and the most precious home decor piece for your mail will be included 🙂
The last two years J and I prayed over every couple, every photo, every story and asked the Lord to help us select the winners. This will be our process again this year. So, don’t focus on the perfect picture, story or editing filter (ha!). We just want to hear your story! If you want to check out some of what happened in 2012 & 2013 you can go here, here, here and here!
Please share this opportunity with others! So excited to celebrate with you all and stay tuned for the OFFICIAL LAUNCH this Wednesday!
in His love,
Laura & J